Wednesday, September 16, 2015

$post1='Why I moved to laravel'





Once upon a time, I was a developer. I used to code in C# along with ASP.net and I thought coding was my passion. Well I was wrong, after a bad employment I was frustrated to be a developer anymore.  

Eventually I got an opportunity to lead a Dev team. So I moved from coding to manage people. Since I was frustrated with the place, I thought to give it a shot. Fortunately it worked and I started my career path as an Associate project manager. For the last 5 years that was my bread and butter.
    
I loved to solve problems with coding in my old days. I did few apps which helped me to manage some of the lazy tasks I had to do manually. And soon I realized that I need my coding skills back to automate few tasks (which I was lazy to do daily). Wolaaa!.. I started coding after many years. It took me few days to get my head around the coding…..

Now I can’t stop… I’m in love with coding and I have realized that the problem is not in coding but in the bad experience I had as a Dev. So here I am learning new framework other than .net

So that’s my story.. So why I do this blog? Good question. Let me explain…
I’m not good in memorizing what I did to solve something when I code. Sometime I have done the same thing few times and still I can't recall it if I need it again... So I thought to have a journal where I can store all my issues and what I did to them. Hope this will come handy someday…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

About

Facebook

Subscribe

Popular Posts

To get the latest update of me and my works

>> <<