Wednesday, September 16, 2015

$problem1=Laravel 5 ModelNotFoundException in Builder.php





I'm currently following Laravel 5Fundamental course at laracasts. It the best resource I found to start with laravel.


Ok here is the first problem I had. Pretty ugly isn't it?
 


My  route file was like this,


 

I had no idea what this error means. so I took the approach that any dev will do at this situation... Ask GOOGLE...  

I found this clean and detail explanation at stackoverflow. The problem with my code is the route priority. Detail explanation was,

 
Thanks to Azeame my route.php looks like this now.   



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

About

Facebook

Subscribe

Popular Posts

To get the latest update of me and my works

>> <<